Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs Michigan Game Thread

what about others going after posters only because their view is different? Then call them trolls and non fans? Is this acceptable behavior or are they teated the same as another that views things differently? Just keep it consistent on both sides unless you allow those being called names the same levity which it doesn't appear in this topic. Look, I think you and all our mods do a good job, but this bullying tactic used by others to suppress different viewpoints is over the top and against forum rules.

When are we different? This poster wouldn't stop, someone said they were 'acting' like a troll, then the poster kept going and went after the poster. I said to stop, and I was challenged. Sorry, but this poster asked for it.

what about others going after posters only because their view is different? Then call them trolls and non fans? Is this acceptable behavior or are they teated the same as another that views things differently? Just keep it consistent on both sides unless you allow those being called names the same levity which it doesn't appear in this topic. Look, I think you and all our mods do a good job, but this bullying tactic used by others to suppress different viewpoints is over the top and against forum rules.

Nobody gets suppressed. When it crosses "The Line", the issue gets resolved. In this case, there was baiting, trying to get a reaction. If you truly think anti thoughts aren't allowed, just take a look at numerous (any) thread. When the thought is repeated over and over, it detracts from anything useful. Plus, there is never an allowance for player bashing here, veiled or not.

Nope, just going over 7 years of precedents set by the ol ball coach. Do you think its possible?

Yes it's very possible seen it plenty of times the last 2 seasons. Idk not judging anyone's fandom I just think it's a negative way to look at things.

When are we different? This poster wouldn't stop, someone said they were 'acting' like a troll, then the poster kept going and went after the poster. I said to stop, and I was challenged. Sorry, but this poster asked for it.

To be fair, they've been going at it on and off for a while. The other guy should get 2 minutes for instigating. Just my 2 cents.

GOOD LORD, that DUNK!