Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
hoosierdogg

JBJ and HMP updates?

Anyone? 

Hopefully James is ready to go this weekend.  Bigger (pun?) question, what is the satus of Hanner?  Hoosiers really need the size down the stretch. 

Not sure there was an update on HMP lately.  Last I heard was mid-February but would be nice to see him suited up @MD on Feb 11.

Last time I saw an update from you about a player in class, he had mrsa. Maybe I woke up hungover and thought it was funny. Meh. Nothing to see here.

Lol that just went over my head. Sorry for messing up the joke. Buds?

Maybe Hanner can transform into Ray Tolbert in his return down the B1G stretch? How's that for sunshine pumping.

HMP is not going to turn water into wine and he's not going to walk on water and become our saving grace on the basketball court.  The only difference he might have made in the PUke and Wisky games is that the margin of defeat may have been a little less.  How many minutes would he have realistically played before picking up quick fouls against PUke' twin towers or against Kaminsky and having to go to the bench for an extended time?  It's easy to play 'what if' games but the fact is that Hanner is halfway through his junior season and what sustained contributions has he made?  1 or 2 great games, a couple of good games and a whole lot of mediocre games at best.  We need a 'big' and his initials aren't HMP!  But what do I know, I'm just old and cranky.

I'd like Hanner's first game back to be tomorrow's more than Maryland. We'd at least see a glimpse of what he's playing like other than throwing him out there for Maryland and hoping for the best.

He could really have a great opportunity to shine these next two games. Michigan's big man Doyle isn't all that special, and Maryland's Dodd isn't either. I would love to see him back on the floor.