Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

QB: Sudfeld, hale, diamont (Covington switches positions)
RB: Howard, Mister, Redding
WR1: Hawkins, Cobb
WR2: Patrick, Booth
WR3: Harris, Thorton
TE: Fuchs, Friend maybe....idk toss up for 2nd
OT: Spriggs, eckert
OG: Herron, Gardner
C: Reed, Rogers
OG: Feeney, Bailey
OT: Baker, evans

Just wondering where you guys think Austin king will fit? Possibe redshirt? His high school highlights look promising.

I say redshirt him. Burn it if you have to, but really hope we don't.

I say redshirt him. Burn it if you have to, but really hope we don't.

I would be down to redshirt him too. Also wondering where Thornton will fit, the guys a stud

But do you think there's any chance Thornton reshirts? I mean we do have a lot of WR right now, but Leon is talented.

I think he plays and maybe even Westbrook......
Those two were underrated and show a lot of skill, technique, and smarts

Personally, I think that if it can be done, Diamont redshirts this year. King also. Then we hope we don't have any injuries at QB and these guys can get time in the weight room and practice field. Hawkins is probably pretty rusty, so not sure he makes the 2 deep very quick.

Personally, I think that if it can be done, Diamont redshirts this year. King also. Then we hope we don't have any injuries at QB and these guys can get time in the weight room and practice field. Hawkins is probably pretty rusty, so not sure he makes the 2 deep very quick.

I can definitely see giving Diamond a redshirt this season since we couldn't this past season.  It would give him the much needed time in the gym and practice with the team, he played better later in the season and I think he could be a solid option for us at QB as an upperclassman.

I think Hawkins will be fine, I mean you don't get offers from Florida Florida state and ole miss out of high school if you're not an absolute stud. His rust will wear off during camp

I think Hawkins will be fine, I mean you don't get offers from Florida Florida state and ole miss out of high school if you're not an absolute stud. His rust will wear off during camp

Yeah camp will def help.....he has now until August and I think he will be just fine