Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uwe Robb

High School basketball.......This is Indiana

FYI. If you missed this game there's a replay on the link I posted a page or so back. It's also stored in the first post of this thread.

Trevor Andershock @INBBallSource  ·  Feb 28
Final: Southport 88, Reitz 80.

Joey Brunk 24 and 16
Paul Scruggs 13
Malik Bennett 30

Alex Stein 22/9
Nate Hansen 16
Blake Ruckman 13

Southport the new #1 in the IBCA

I am a Reitz homer, but after watching that game Saturday Southport deserves it. I just hope we get a rematch in Semi-State. Hope both teams stay modest and don't try to look past any teams.

FYI. If you missed this game there's a replay on the link I posted a page or so back. It's also stored in the first post of this thread.

Trevor Andershock @INBBallSource · Feb 28
Final: Southport 88, Reitz 80.

Joey Brunk 24 and 16
Paul Scruggs 13
Malik Bennett 30

Alex Stein 22/9
Nate Hansen 16
Blake Ruckman 13

great stats for Brunk! How does this Bennett guy put up those #s on that team??

great stats for Brunk! How does this Bennett guy put up those #s on that team??

He is their main ball handler. He shot lots of FT's in this game. He also got free for several layups once he broke the intial half court trap Reitz was setting.

I was pretty impressed with him. I thought once Reitz had Scruggs in fould trouble they would pull away, but this kid handled the ball well. He looked out of control, but rarely turned the ball over. Does anyone know if he has any offers or has signed anywhere? If I am correct he is a Senior.