Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

IU v. Wisco Game Thread 2/3 7pm on ESPN

Usually comes after your annual trip over the cliff.
This game has been UGLY in the second half. Pretty sure we all knew it would. Win on Sunday, and there's nothing to be concerned about. Would be real cool to beat Maryland.

How much you want to bet we get waxed. How about a name change?

Our upcoming schedule makes me feel a little better....

What did some of you expect out of tonight? Seriously? They have been in the top 5 in the country the whole year!!!! They are at home where they rarely lose....Bo Ryan has had creans number for years. I'm not saying we should expect to lose but come on. We played awful on the road all year, we got lucky at Nebraska

It's not the fact that we've lost three out of our last four after tonight...it's that we haven't been close in three if our last four games...that's concerning!

and even more concerning the one we won was close at home. Against a crap team

Ha ha. Wisconsin puts up final four banners. That's all they got. I can't wait until one day we regularly beat their a$$. Time is coming soon folks.

We have a banner with our FF's on it hanging in the Hall. And we have Sweet Sixteen rings...just saying.

This is the only thing that I am going to say tonight, but if Crean does not go out tonight and pay a good big man to come to IU next year, he needs to be fired. 

Like I have said before, maybe not having big men worked in that Micky Mouse league that he came from, but not here.  This is the big time. 

That is all.  Good night.