Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

IU v. Wisco Game Thread 2/3 7pm on ESPN

Oh, I believe you, coon. 

I, for one, can't be so sure as you naysayers. It remains to be seen. We could win out.

We have been a national championship level team within the last 3 years, so by Indiana standards we'd better have a contender this year or next year. Are we not on track for that?

Yikes. That's all I have to say. Turning off the game now.

May as well, players have obviously given up at this point... Horrible lazy pass, then the 1 thing Z does do on defense... Could and give up the And 1... I just wish if he was going to foul so often he could at least get that right

This a poor showing... Had to change the channel, not going to risk 14 days without a cigarette over crappy defense and bad jump shots, I may have finally accepted Crean has no idea how to maximize talent, and we need to cut the cord sooner rather than later

Oh, I believe you, coon.

I, for one, can't be so sure as you naysayers. It remains to be seen. We could win out.

We have been a national championship level team within the last 3 years, so by Indiana standards we'd better have a contender this year or next year. Are we not on track for that?

Barring a big man I do not see that.

Serious question: have we held a team to less than 45% shooting this year? Tonight is over 70% so far, and i can't read call the last good defensive percentage we have held a team too. That is mind blowing: 70%! Not a tourney team giving up numbers like that.

No heart what so ever on this team. Something good has to happen for a player to put any effort in. Just like last year vs Syracuse, those guys already had it in there head they weren't winning. Guys like JBJ. if he comes out cold from the field, you might as well forget his defensive effort.

Oh, I believe you, coon.

I was just making sure that u understand we r not playing like a tournament team the last four games and if it dont get fixed we wont b. I think we could b good next year if things go right this off season. I am not a nay sayer just watching imo a team in trouble

Don't worry too much. My annual apathy is settling in.

Usually comes after your annual trip over the cliff.

This game has been UGLY in the second half. Pretty sure we all knew it would. Win on Sunday, and there's nothing to be concerned about. Would be real cool to beat Maryland.