Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CampHoosier

IU-Rutgers Post Game Thread/Yogi Appreciation Thread

After listening to Crean with Fischer after the game Rutgers should be a final four team. Got the W and thats about it in my book.

So I take it he didn't apologize to Fisch for his misdirected temper tantrum the other day.

Man, I think our staff screwed up Stan's Sophomore jump themselves...I really feel sorry for the guy.

he couldn't shoot last year so somebody probably had the bright idea to have him switch hands and it didn't work. Just a guess. I think teams at first he caught off guard and drove to the basket and got fouled or a layup really his only scoring weapon. The problem was once teams caught on that he will drive and never pass the ball is just play solid d and he will throw up a wild shot that he will probably miss he has struggled. I know people praise his d but I think I watch at the wrong time cause I am rarely impressed with it but then again he may b the best defender on this team cause there all bad and he plays with energy.

What better time than after an IU victory to say that today I officially paid my enrollment deposit and will be attending IU next school year!

Congrats!nothing like being a student at an IU game. You will have the official rights to praise and b...h about IU athletics once the checks flow!

Stan changed his shooting hand after a suggestion from Will Sheehey. It was apparently looking ok during the offseason and Shot Dr. Buckley worked with him to figure it all out. Not sure what they saw and what happened, maybe something to do with all the extra crap Stan dealt with this year. He just seemed so off all year, and these last few games have been vastly better for him. He could be a crucial piece to the team down the stretch. Nows Crean needs to find the right place in the lineup to add him.

I honestly would rather have Priller than Stan. Priller hasn't been busted for weed TWICE...or using a fake ID. Priller has never dribble drived in to traffic and absolutely shat himself in to a turnover...27 times. Priller has never fouled on an and 1 because he was out of position so bad the announcers laughed.  Stan is a joke. I cannot wait for him to never step foot in this state ever again. And anyone who thinks I'm too harsh and feels sorry, remember he failed two drug tests top of using a fake ID at 18. He doesn't care about you, this program, or anything related to IU basketball. GET THE HELL OUT STAN YOU BUM

I'm left handed and it just blows me away at what they were trying to do with him.  I mean...WTF? 

In all fairness, he's a lot more athletic than you lol.  I'm a rightie and I can't even soap up in the shower with my left hand.  But Stan is ambidextrous enough to handle both.  It was an interesting experiment, hopefully he perfects one of his two options enough to become an efficient shooter. 

Stan imo just needs to eliminate his play where he drives into triple teams to throw up a garbage shot.  Nothing enough to hate the guy over, especially since he's our best defender.