Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana @ O$U Game Thread

Personally I can digest some random post breaks much easier than the run on paragraphs some of y'all make. Keep on reb.

What are we even talking about? IU's defense blows but what does not blow is our 6'6" flame thrower.. my goodness Hartman is torching out right now. In the game of "who saw that coming", who saw the team trying to get Hartman the ball when buckets are needed.. before the season lol

I've always thought Hartman could be a solid role player for us, and even I'm surprised by how he's been playing.  He's a smart player that just knows how to get it done.

He's less than a year removed from his knee injury too, it'll be interesting to see how he looks when he's back to 100%.

I know this is a moot point but a sophomore Vonleh takes this team to a completely different level.  If he would have stayed for a second year in Btown working on his back to the basket awareness and ball handling... what could have been.  A stretch 5 who can run and defend the post is the perfect 5 for this system. 

Imagine 4 shooters, 4 drivers, and a few slashers in our starting lineup with a player like Hartman and Z off the bench.  On defense we have a 5 that can defend and rebound with the other 4 flying around disrupting the passing lanes and crashing the glass. 

Seems like a perfect chance for a 2015 post player...