Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kineticz

WOW!

We had a couple of time outs left I believe. I asked why coach doesn't use time outs before on here, but he knows more than I ever will about this game. Crazy ending for sure and after hearing how their fans hated us I wanted nothing more than a win. With that said the season continues and hopefully we learn from this. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger and I know of nothing stronger than Hoosier Nation!

When Crean decided to not use the timeout his reasoning was that he didn't want the Illini to draw up a play.  Well, it sure looked like they already had one up their sleeve for this situation.  Would have been nice to give the players time to be sure what they are doing on screens, and how Crean wanted them to line up on defense for the play.