Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Jacob Bushue - FC Haka (Finland)

jbushue17: It's official ladies and gentleman. I have signed with BK46 in Finland. It's been a long and tough offseason to say the least. There were days when I thought it could be the end of the road for my career but thankfully I got my opportunity and took advantage of it. I couldn't have done this without the support from so many different people including my agent, teammates, friends, ex coaches, but especially my family who has never once asked me about a plan B. They truly support and believe in what I am doing and will do anything for me and I could not be more lucky to have them in my life. This is the beginning of an incredible journey for me and I can not be wait to see where it will take me. 

Profile/Stats

Bushue with his 1st goal of the season yesterday.

@FCHakaOfficial: Haka broke the KCP down in a wild finish party! The final result is the 6-3! #FCHaka #Ykkönen @KTPKotka

Hakan Goalscorers today:
Mansour ️ 
Malundama
Starck ️ 
Bushue
Lehto Root