Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Rookie33

HMP likely out 2-4 weeks with a knee injury

I think we should anticipate seeing a lot more of Hartman at the 5.  From what I've seen, I seriously doubt that April/Priller/Burton would provide better post defense or rebounding than Hartman, and he is light years ahead of them on the offensive side.  Also, if we throw Colin at the 5, he should create all kinds of matchup problems for the other team.

This guy is pretty smart, good call by him.

This guy is pretty smart, good call by him.

We don't win the PSU game the other night if we don't get that big shot from Hartman. Been saying for weeks that he needs to be starting.

A dislocated knee cap? To me, I'm thinking more than 4 weeks but what do I know

That was a great call by Moyemayhem. :good:

Hartman has been playing well--and may be the hardest worker on the team----but I just don't see him as the answer at the 5.

No one will out-work him---- but defensively he is going to have issues with those tall--beefy bigs.

We may have to live with it.