Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Rookie33

HMP likely out 2-4 weeks with a knee injury

I'd be alright with him fouling 5 times......if he didnt give up the and 1 on said fouls.

Well if all he does is foul 5 times, how is that a good thing g. Just puts the opponent in the penalty that much sooner

I'm not understanding the comments from Crean about his players. He said HMP wasted the first two years and now is saying April doesn't work hard. Is he not the man in charge I don't get it. I'll never be a coach at that level but i thought it was your job to get them to work hard if you can't get them to then just cut ties with those players imo

[quote name="cjvz20" post="124435" timestamp="1421171551"]

I'm not understanding the comments from Crean about his players. He said HMP wasted the first two years and now is saying April doesn't work hard. Is he not the man in charge I don't get it. I'll never be a coach at that level but i thought it was your job to get them to work hard if you can't get them to then just cut ties with those players imo[/quot

There is this:

http://m.iuhoosiers.com/m/genrel/062714aab.html

I'm not understanding the comments from Crean about his players. He said HMP wasted the first two years and now is saying April doesn't work hard. Is he not the man in charge I don't get it. I'll never be a coach at that level but i thought it was your job to get them to work hard if you can't get them to then just cut ties with those players imo

I'd view it as Crean's last effort to motivate them. Have to imagine that he's tried behind the scenes, but it's not working. Can't be certain, but that's my guess.

[quote name="cjvz20" post="124435" timestamp="1421171551"]

I'm not understanding the comments from Crean about his players. He said HMP wasted the first two years and now is saying April doesn't work hard. Is he not the man in charge I don't get it. I'll never be a coach at that level but i thought it was your job to get them to work hard if you can't get them to then just cut ties with those players imo[/quot

There is this:

http://m.iuhoosiers.com/m/genrel/062714aab.html

Bingo

I sure wish Crean would get over his bias for guys over 250 Lbs. I want a guy that is 6"10 260.

Thats what I liked about Sampson. I want another Deandre Thomas or Marco Killingsworth on this team. Those guys would dominate this league in the paint. Doesn't fit Creans style, though.