Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Rookie33

HMP likely out 2-4 weeks with a knee injury

I saw a couple posts on Twitter (admittedly by randoms) indicating that HMP sustained a knee injury during practice. Anyone hearing anything about that? If true, it's time for Burton and April to step up with EH. Anyone??

EDIT:

Jeff Rabjohns ‏@JeffRabjohns  6m
http://Peegs.com  sources: Junior forward Hanner Perea suffered a kneecap injury Monday, likely to miss 2-4 weeks.  #iubb
Edited by ccgeneral

I saw a couple posts on Twitter (admittedly by randoms) indicating that HMP sustained a knee injury during practice. Anyone hearing anything about that? If true, it's time for Burton and April to step up with EH. Anyone??

Havent seen anything that would make me truly believe that. Always possible though, I guess.

@2sammyp: There are about to be a lot of "jump off the ledge" #iubb fans very shortly.. I mean a few more than usual

@DaprilEnormous: @2sammyp why??

@2sammyp: @DaprilEnormous hanner dislocated his knee at practice, per my sources

@2sammyp: There are about to be a lot of "jump off the ledge" #iubb fans very shortly.. I mean a few more than usual

@DaprilEnormous: @2sammyp why??

@2sammyp: @DaprilEnormous hanner dislocated his knee at practice, per my sources

Thanks Hova

Wouldnt be a major blow, but it sure doesnt help.

yeah, it absolutely would be a major blow. Hanner has had some crap games, but he's had more where he added value and even a few excellent ones. He's developing, may never be anything truly special, but growing and doesn't need any more set backs. Plus, Emmitt would now be our primary option, need to start playing 25+ minutes in the B1G after averaging 11 minutes a game and we'd have April as our only backup if Emmitt got in foul trouble.

yeah, it absolutely would be a major blow. Hanner has had some crap games, but he's had more where he added value and even a few excellent ones. He's developing, may never be anything truly special, but growing and doesn't need any more set backs. Plus, Emmitt would now be our primary option, need to start playing 25+ minutes in the B1G after averaging 11 minutes a game and we'd have April as our only backup if Emmitt got in foul trouble.

Time to see what Burton has.