Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

Officially Official Illinois Game Thread

Who are you taking tonight & why? I think Indiana will come out slow tonight. Not sure why I just think Illinois is going to dominate the first half. IU will make a valiant comeback in the second half and tie the game under 5 minutes to go. From there I have no clue which way it goes, but I'll go Hoosoers 74-70.

What do you have?

I think Illini come out shooting hot from beyond the three point line and they are up by 9 half way through the first half, but then IU figures some things out and Illini will be up by 1 at half. IU will dominate the second half and end up winning 75 to 65.

Illinois can't hit the broad side of a barn in conference play. Crean will have our guys ready to defend the number one ranking. Huge game from Watford and Yogi. Hoosiers win 10+.

Mr. Will Sheehey comes up BIG off the bench. Zeller forces Egwu or whichever ugly ogre white guy they have on him into foul trouble. IU hits our free throws (Jordy) and we win by 12+