Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Patrick Doody - Retired

The Chicago Fire Soccer Club announced Monday that they have signed defender Patrick Doody as the club’s sixth Homegrown Player. Doody, a Fire Academy and PDL product, joins the Men in Red from Indiana University. Per MLS and club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Doody, a native of Naperville, Ill., joins the Fire after a standout collegiate career at Indiana University. In 83 matches for the Hoosiers, Doody scored six goals and tallied thwelve assists. A senior captain, Doody was recently named to the 2014 Big Ten All-Tournament team. In 2012, Doody assisted on the game-winning goal in the 1-0 victory over Georgetown, leading IU to their eight national title. Link

Profile/Stats

Chicago Fire Twitter

Doody Twitter

Doody calling it a career.

pdoody22 So much to be thankful for. Thank you to the Fire for signing me and to Saint Louis FC for taking me in (at least once a year minimum). Thank you to my coaches and teammates. Thank you to the fans. And thank you most to my friends and family. Three awesome years full of nonstop support. Now, onto something new. Can’t wait to see what’s in store.