Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
CrossboneIU22

Indiana vs New Orleans Game Thread

And for those of us that live in the sticks, watching online is not feasible either. No such thing as uncapped data internet.
If I watched online it would eat up damn near all of my monthly allowance. Grrr!

The Big Ten Network is greedy! All IU games should be on the BTN if they're not picked up by other networks!

So, is it on the free BTN online network or the paid version???

Paid version. At the minimum, games not available on the regular BTN should be allowed to be put on over air channels for the immediate markets(i.e., Ch. 4) so locals can see the game. IU fans only have to deal with this maybe once a year; there are schools that have had 5-6 mens games thrown on the pay service.

I looked around and atdhe.tv and wiziwig.tv have links for tonight's game.

I would like to see all the IU Men's B-ball games on the BTN, including the exhibition games. Consequently, there are about three games of which they want us to pay extra to see this year. It would have been nice to have seen the exhibition games in Canada, but I have no problem with the BTN not showing those games.