Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Parakeet Jones

Bored at work thread

It's the last day of the year at work for me, and it is a complete waste of a day.  I am bored out of my mind.  The school has so many last day activities planned for the kids who have not gotten in trouble this quarter that there is little time with them in class.  

Right now I am having to host a showing of some intolerable cartoon movie for kids who signed up for this one.  Why I couldn't have been the room assigned for The Empire Strikes Back or Rocky is beyond me.  

Anyway, like I said I'm bored.  How is everyone else's day going?

half way there, Jonesie...

maybe you could play minesweeper and go all in...you know...custom set the amount of bombs to 999...

I don't know if I could do that and still make sure a room full of 6th graders are not doing anything immoral, illegal, or against school rules.  

I am already about to scream about their lack of ability to follow the most basic of directions.  

Oh tin of popcorn how I love thee. Let me count the ways. Butter, cheese, and caramel Oh My!

We've got a place very near here that is a popcorn lover's dream!!  It's call Not Just Popcorn, in Edinburgh, IN. It's a small town with a tiny downtown- when this store pops the popcorn, you can smell it all over.  Check out the Products section on this link!  I'm a big fan of caramel and Chicago cheddar mixed. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.notjustpopcorn.com/

We've got a place very near here that is a popcorn lover's dream!! It's call Not Just Popcorn, in Edinburgh, IN. It's a small town with a tiny downtown- when this store pops the popcorn, you can smell it all over. Check out the Products section on this link! I'm a big fan of caramel and Chicago cheddar mixed. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Popcorn is by far my favorite snack. One summer I worked at Pop Weaver in Van Buren, IN. They made cracker Jacks most of the time. There were a few batches they didn't put the nuts in so those were set out for EEs to eat. So good!!!!!

There's a place called Garretts in Chicago that I always hit when I'm there. I always walk out spending too much. Lol I too love the caramel/cheddar combo.

Popcorn is by far my favorite snack. One summer I worked at Pop Weaver in Van Buren, IN. They made cracker Jacks most of the time. There were a few batches they didn't put the nuts in so those were set out for EEs to eat. So good!!!!!

There's a place called Garretts in Chicago that I always hit when I'm there. I always walk out spending too much. Lol I too love the caramel/cheddar combo.

Love Garrett's cashew caramel crisp!  I was just around Van Buren last weekend, had to go to Marion (wife graduated from Indiana Wesleyan).  I never knew that's where Pop Weaver's was.  Not Just Popcorn is cool- it's just a few employees (less than 10) and they do everything by hand.  There's a map on the wall with pins representing people from all over the world who have been there :)  Plus, they always have samples out, lol.  I think I'll have to head there after work now....

Love Garrett's cashew caramel crisp! I was just around Van Buren last weekend, had to go to Marion (wife graduated from Indiana Wesleyan). I never knew that's where Pop Weaver's was. Not Just Popcorn is cool- it's just a few employees (less than 10) and they do everything by hand. There's a map on the wall with pins representing people from all over the world who have been there :) Plus, they always have samples out, lol. I think I'll have to head there after work now....

Yeah. I grew up in Huntington. So it was like a 20 min drive or so. Not bad at all.

I would love to open a gourmet popcorn company!!!!! Unfortunately I would eat the profits. Lol

We've got a place very near here that is a popcorn lover's dream!! It's call Not Just Popcorn, in Edinburgh, IN. It's a small town with a tiny downtown- when this store pops the popcorn, you can smell it all over. Check out the Products section on this link! I'm a big fan of caramel and Chicago cheddar mixed. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks like I'm going to have to take a little drive soon.