Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SF Kevin Easley Jr.

Evan Flood — Contributing Editor - NY2LASPORTS.COM

A versatile, high-upside prospect, Indianapolis (Ind.) Lawrence North 2018 small forward Kevin Easley is sitting on double digit scholarship offers going into his junior season. While he currently has no favorites, Easley has noticed three programs currently making the hardest push for his services. 

“I’d say VCU, Cincinnati, and Indiana are recruiting me hardest right now,” Easley told NY2LASPORTS.COM,

Easley has offers from DePaul, Purdue, Temple, Butler, VCU, Cincinnati, Saint Louis, and others.
Indiana hosted Easley last weekend.  “I had a good visit,” Easley said. “I want to get back up there. I enjoyed myself a lot.  They just told me to take my time and enjoy the process. They hope I become a Hoosier one day.”

Easley is receiving interest UConn, Michigan, LSU, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Notre Dame, and others.  The 6-foot-6, 215-pound forward just came off another visit to Michigan for their football game against Wisconsin.  “It was great,” he said. “Best stadium in college football.”

Easley has visits set to Louisville (Oct. 12), UConn (Oct. 15), VCU (Oct. 22), and potentially Cincinnati at the end of the month.  He’s expecting his next offer to come from the Huskies.  “They’re supposed to offer on the visit,” he said. 

Easley remains in no rush with his recruitment. He plans to make a decision next fall after taking his official visits.  “I don’t have any particular school standing out right now,” he said. “I’m just enjoying the process. I’m not trying to pick out any top schools right now.”

Easley plays for the George Hill Rising Stars during the travel season.”

In a head-to-head meeting of IU targets Keion Brooks of FW North and Kevin Easley of Lawrence North, FW North came out the winner 96-82.  Keion Brooks with 33 points; Kevin Easley with 23 points.

When Brooks was at 30 points, it was on 11 of 16 from the field.

CzXbIQZWQAAmc8b.jpg

In the first game of the Cities Securities Hall of Fame Classic at New Castle unbeaten Logansport defeats Lawrence North 53-51. Poor shooting % and outrebounded by 12 were LN's downfall.  Easley with 15 pts.  Matt Jennings led Logansport in scoring with 29 pts.

Lawrence North will face the loser of the New Albany - Warsaw game in the consolation game this evening.