Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

UAB RB Jordan Howard to IU

hawklongway‏@hawkins_marqui 9m
Me and my bro gonna shock the world HOOSIER NATION

Tevin will be greatly missed no matter what. The best breakaway speed I've ever seen when he hits an empty hole. Crazy amount of long TD runs with people chasing. Lacks lateral mobility IMO and lungs but he was a super special player that may never be replaced.

Ps- having said all that, I really, really want Howard. Based on his stats, he's a good one.

Ryan Bartow @RyanBartow · 3h3 hours ago

#VIP: #Indiana on verge of landing #UAB running back transfer Jordan Howard. http://indiana.247sports.com/Board/59474/Contents/Jordan-Howard-Update-34208255 @InsideIndiana @SWiltfong247

No idea what the hell that means, but I like it.

No idea what the hell that means, but I like it.

I mean, come on. That's just weak reporting. Say we're expected to land him, or that your sources say we're landing him. Put your butt on the line, or shut your mouth. I'm sick of all these wanna be insiders.

Just wondering if JH will be enrolling 2nd semester or wait until next fall. How does this affect eligibility with regard to spring practice? Just curious. Welcome to our Hoosier family, Jordan.

Just wondering if JH will be enrolling 2nd semester or wait until next fall. How does this affect eligibility with regard to spring practice? Just curious. Welcome to our Hoosier family, Jordan.

I swear I read somewhere that he planned to enroll 2nd semester wherever he went.

Read on twitter that he already signed his financial agreement.