Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Magnanimous

If college basketball programs were countries

So---La Supreme Commandant Alaska Shake----are you ready to begin our troop movement to the east to invade New York and take out the Ville?

Queen Olivia will arrive afterward and award medals for bravery.

I will start the propaganda machine and get IU ranked in the top 25 again! :lol:

Oui oui! We need alot of medals to boost morale. The paln of attack is this: strengthen our frontcourt with my new soldier Holt. Early and continuous bombardment using my new triple trebuchet weapons of JBJ, ROJO and yogi. The final push will be a flanking movement along the baseline with Troy and finally using our secret weapon to destroy whats left of their will....we will release MSB!! No survivors! Viva la france!!!!

Oui oui! We need alot of medals to boost morale. The paln of attack is this: strengthen our frontcourt with my new soldier Holt. Early and continuous bombardment using my new triple trebuchet weapons of JBJ, ROJO and yogi. The final push will be a flanking movement along the baseline with Troy and finally using our secret weapon to destroy whats left of their will....we will release MSB!! No survivors! Viva la france!!!!

I approve of this plan nicely done I will pass it along.

Nice touch!

No way UL is ready for the myth--the legend---the one and only---MSB!  :ninja:

I really have a good feeling about the UofL game. our plan will succeed, Queen O!

Agreed La Commandant---I am preparing news of our victory as we speak---but I will hold the presses until I receive word of UL's complete and unconditional surrender----and that General Pitino of UL's forces is on his knees bowing before our beloved Queen O!