Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Magnanimous

If college basketball programs were countries

If college basketball programs were countries, there is no doubt in my mind that Kentucky would be...

Kazakhstan.

NEED PROOF?  I have uncovered secret mating and training video footage during which it is IMPOSSIBLE to discern whether the participants are in Kazakhstan or Kentucky.  

SEE FOR YOURSELF!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wHYHMpHmSg

ehh...I don't know about UK being the USA...the US has only been around a few centuries, and has only dominated the last 150 years or so...

Duke is a better fit to be the US...

UK has pretty much been dominant since basketball has begun...so which nation has been powerful since the dawn of man and still thrives? I'm gonna say Rome...

Rome (Catholics) still dominates the globe in terms of population, and Rome has had it's downfall (as did UK throughout the years),

but is still riddled with controversy...

that's my take and I'm stickin with it!

Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre!

He forgot one...

Purdue - North Korea.  Has delusions of grandeur, but in reality they find it difficult to repress the envy they have for their far more proseperous rival to the south.

Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre![attachment=1413:Kim Jong Il.jpg]