Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

Oaken Bucket Game Thread

Gosh who cares? He intentionally was looking like a jerk, the band was still on the freakin' cigar! That's what people dig in college sports these days, a little bit of a bad boy image. If you don't get to celebrate after beating Purdue when do you get to?

Gosh who cares? He intentionally was looking like a jerk, the band was still on the freakin' cigar! That's what people dig in college sports these days, a little bit of a bad boy image. If you don't get to celebrate after beating Purdue when do you get to?

Since when is it a smoke free campus? Tell that to all the Asians smoking outside Kelley and Wells...

That picture is awesome. Suffering through all those godawful performances paid off. 

What makes it even better is that Austin Appleby referred to Bloomington as the "armpit of Indiana" before the game Saturday. At least he has his Elite 11 accolades to fall back on...

When I was a freshman I lived on a smoking floor in Teter. That was 15 years ago...God I'm old

Yep, I remember those days well.  I was in Foster Martin, and our floor looked like a hair band concert, with all of the smoke rolling out of the rooms.  I remember my E103 professor (Fletcher) smoking while lecturing :) Of course, that's been 20+ years ago.

Cbs sports has been doing rankings on their website all year long where they ranked the Bottom 25.  The final rankings of the year came out today....and I'm proud to announce....that Purdoo has won spot #25!

Thank you for the win Hoosiers.  You dumped on Purdoo twice with that game   :biggrin:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24876363/the-bottom-25-smu-celebrates-a-win-and-a-title