Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Naturalhoosier

IU vs UNC-Greensboro Game Thread

Biggest thing I want to see is if Holt can be better than what Perea has been. I've been incredibly underwhelmed by Perea especially on the D end. If we don't find a D option in the paint, kiss this season goodbye.

Troy needs to DIG in on D and play like a 4 instead of a 2.

Idk-we are just missing pieces. :(

Biggest thing I want to see is if Holt can be better than what Perea has been. I've been incredibly underwhelmed by Perea especially on the D end. If we don't find a D option in the paint, kiss this season goodbye.

what makes u think holt will even get a chance?

This is probably the least excited I have been for a iu game ever. I only say this because the dissapointment is still here from last game and even a 30 point win tonight will do little to fix that. I will admit that a if they look solid on d and move the ball on offense it will however help.

I mean this kind of reminds me of the Jurkin comments I always read. I mean there has to be a reason why Jurkin didn't play and Holt isn't playing....... right. RIGHT?!

This is probably the least excited I have been for a iu game ever. I only say this because the dissapointment is still here from last game and even a 30 point win tonight will do little to fix that. I will admit that a if they look solid on d and move the ball on offense it will however help.

A win against Lville, Georgetown, or maybe even Butler will cure that

I mean this kind of reminds me of the Jurkin comments I always read. I mean there has to be a reason why Jurkin didn't play and Holt isn't playing....... right. RIGHT?!

Sadly, that's probably very true. I'd rather see it with my own eyes to be convinced but we must presume Hanner handles Holt in practice and that is why he is getting more PT.

However my trust in Crean has diminished I'd rather see for myself how bare the cupboards are than playing a guy 25+ ineffective minutes.

What makes this worse, I really want Hanner to get it together and be the guy but he has shown nothing this year. Defensive intelligence and aggressiveness are the keys. His offense has been mildly ok but tolerable, it's the D that's killing him/us.