Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Walking Boot of Doom

IU vs. EWU Game Thread

Man to man all night with a ton of Stan and Troy. Unless Troy wants to take a night off again

I can agree with Stan but not sure about Troy. A smart group of perimeter oriented guards/forwards may eat him alive with pump fakes and good ball movement.

Heres the line currently, instead of my usual thread i make separate, ill just start posting it in here

Ken Pomeroy:

Indiana 35th 

Eastern Washington 151st 

Ken likes us by 12 with an 88% chance of grabbing a W. 

Vegas Line:

Indiana -13 vs Eastern Washington +13 (Indiana 13 point favorite, tipoff 730pm ESPNEWS)

Heres the line currently, instead of my usual thread i make separate, ill just start posting it in here

Ken Pomeroy:

Indiana 35th

Eastern Washington 151st

Ken likes us by 12 with an 88% chance of grabbing a W.

Vegas Line:

Indiana -13 vs Eastern Washington +13 (Indiana 13 point favorite, tipoff 730pm ESPNEWS)

Added this up top, thanks!

I know it's only two games, but if I were Crean, I would give Troy a pretty short leash.  The number of poor decisions he makes on the court is pretty mind boggling.  If I remember correctly Crean really reeled in his time last year, and I am seeing no difference so far this year.  He never plays under control, can be very lazy on defense, and just does't seem to want to play within the offense.

Don't care about predicting scores as long as IU wins.  What I'd like to see is:

1.  Another low turnover game.

2.  A high number of assists.

3.  At least 25 minutes of quality play from HMP and if he can't produce stick him at the end of the bench and roll the dice with Holt, April or even Priller.  Seeing is believing and I'm not seeing it from HMP - but I digress.

4.  A significantly higher level of defensive pressure.