Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB vs Incarnate Word

just read jakubicek tore her meniscus a month ago.  mo creek II unfortunately.

That explains why she's been sitting.  Did it say how severe the injury is?  If it's bad enough it could take a few months for her to recover from what I saw, or could be as little as 4-6 weeks.  Arthroscopic surgery makes it faster.

The good news is many can play at a high level after the injury.

That explains why she's been sitting.  Did it say how severe the injury is?  If it's bad enough it could take a few months for her to recover from what I saw, or could be as little as 4-6 weeks.  Arthroscopic surgery makes it faster.

The good news is many can play at a high level after the injury.

I don't know if you seen it, but BT posted in another thread that she tore her ACL last year and broke her foot the year before that. Thoughts and prayers for a full recovery!

read it on twitter, didn't mention severity or arthroscopic surgery.  if what you say is true, that's a much more positive outlook than what I assumed.  we could certainly use her talent in the frontcourt, especially in big ten play.  it's concerning she hasn't played in a game since early 2012, though.  she had knee and foot problems prior to this unfortunate incident, have no idea how she was progressing from it all.  such minimal coverage of iuwbb.  hope she stays persistent and finds the court in the near future.

I don't know if you seen it, but BT posted in another thread that she tore her ACL last year and broke her foot the year before that. Thoughts and prayers for a full recovery!

read it on twitter, didn't mention severity or arthroscopic surgery.  if what you say is true, that's a much more positive outlook than what I assumed.  we could certainly use her talent in the frontcourt, especially in big ten play.  it's concerning she hasn't played in a game since early 2012, though.  she had knee and foot problems prior to this unfortunate incident, have no idea how she was progressing from it all.  such minimal coverage of iuwbb.  hope she stays persistent and finds the court in the near future.

With her past injuries it's definitely a bit concerning.

I agree on how little of coverage there is on IUWBB program...winning consistently would fix some of that. Unfortunately women's sports are followed very well. I follow the program through Twitter and receive quite a bit more information there. I just love basketball...men's or women's!!

Hoosiers win 85-49! 4-0 on the season. Anderson with a career high in pts, Cahill with back 2 back double/doubles and Walter in double figures for the first time. We take on ETSU Wednesday @ 2pm ET.

Anderson - 21/4

Buss - 17/4/2

Cahill - 12/10/4

Leikem - 12/7

Walter - 10/4/6

Agler - 5/5/5

Brooks - 4/2/3

Gassion - 2/6

McBride - 2/3