Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
DawgBawls

I'm not saying...

...I'm just saying.....go to the 13:00 min mark of second half of the SMU game...is the commenter implying what I think he's implying?...or am I mishearing .... ;)

Spell it out for us, Bawls

What’s your point? That Crean is "a bit more relaxed"? What am I missing?

I don't get "smokes pot" from that at all. I think he's pointing out that he isn't running up and down the sideline screaming and clapping while trying not to sound like he's making fun of the coach of a major basketball program.

It's the same way people would talk about Jim Harbaugh if he didn't throw a clipboard for a game.

I don't get "smokes pot" from that at all. I think he's pointing out that he isn't running up and down the sideline screaming and clapping while trying not to sound like he's making fun of the coach of a major basketball program.
It's the same way people would talk about Jim Harbaugh if he didn't throw a clipboard for a game.

Its the subtle coughs/ sighs that the case is being made....like Judge Smails would do...umm...ummm...ummm...until you agree with him.