Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

Indiana Home Cookin

When in doubt. blame the refs. And if that doesn't work, blame the past. And if that still won't work, call everyone a bandwagon fan. There's absolutely no way that IUBB could possibly deserve to have a number one ranking. (This is sarcasm, for any Michigan fans reading)

When in doubt. blame the refs. And if that doesn't work, blame the past. And if that still won't work, call everyone a bandwagon fan. There's absolutely no way that IUBB could possibly deserve to have a number one ranking. (This is sarcasm, for any Michigan fans reading)

:D   You set the bar pretty high with your first post... Welcome aboard!

Hope that JACK ASS watched the UofM vs OSU

tonight. He needs to eat a bowl of SHUT THE

F$@K UP! Craft was RAPED on the last drive in

OT. He picked a bad time to ***** about home Cookin!

Hope that JACK ASS watched the UofM vs OSU

tonight. He needs to eat a bowl of SHUT THE

F$@K UP! Craft was RAPED on the last drive in

OT. He picked a bad time to ***** about home Cookin!

Randall welcome to my team! Welcome to my team, and welcome to BtownBanners. That was great!

after a loss you gotta blame something, or someone........ right?

or you could actually use the game as a learning experience instead of placing blame where it doesn't belong. once blame comes into the picture, all chances of using the game to fix mistakes are gone because players will then think they just got cheated instead 

That dude needs punched in the kidneys...ya know, I think IU gets the LEAST home cookin out of everybody. Yea there's times the calls go our way but not enough to be called home cookin. Especially with teddy v out there...but whatever...IU bein back on top has made ALL the crybabys crawl outta the woodwork

Mr. Simonson:

If you UM guys hate Indiana so much, stop recruiting from Indiana to get ballplayers. Seems simple to me..........oh, what? Then that means no Robinson III and McGary?  ;)