Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

#2 Florida getting run out of the gym

The #2 team in the country is getting their stuff handed to them right now! If Arkansas is treating Florida like this the #1 team in the nation would put them to rest easily. I don't think this Florida team would be ranked #2 if they were in the B1G.

The #2 team in the country is getting their stuff handed to them right now! If Arkansas is treating Florida like this the #1 team in the nation would put them to rest easily. I don't think this Florida team would be ranked #2 if they were in the B1G.

they wouldn't finish in the top 5 in the BIG.

i live down here in florida and the hype and the fans down here just dont understand. 

because the SEC is king in football they think the same in basketball. Florida wouldn't last and they are being put on notice tonight for the world to see. 

They play a weak sec schedule and finally it caught up with them. 

Even with Florida's game tonight, they still aren't a team I want the Hoosiers facing until the late rounds. With top teams continually losing, the word "Parity" is going to drive us NUTS during tournament time. Each loss from the top teams, makes the Hoosiers that much closer to the Indianapolis regional!

As much as I agree with you Hoosier41, if we lose even just 1 game less than other top teams, I see the selection committee just being ignorant and not allowing it to happen. So while losses are good (especially losses to unranked teams), those W's are the most important

Just pray we don't get the #1 out west with Kansas or Arizona or Gonzaga as our #2, that would be my nightmare this season. Worst would be Kansas our 2 and Gonzaga our 3. :huh: