Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) PG Tyra Buss to IUWBB

Committed to IUWBB about a year ago from Mt. Carmel, IL. A phenomenal athlete and student. Tyra was named Ms. Illinois basketball last year and played for Indiana Elite. She can score a few points to. Here's a Link to her website that we had on the board a while ago with all of her accomplishments.

Stream

Friends and AAU teammates with Maura Muensterman who also committed. Here's a list of the 2014 Commits that i'm aware of. 

Indiana women’s basketball coach Curt Miller added another piece to his 2014 recruiting class on Sunday, landing a verbal commitment from Evansville Mater Dei forward Maura Muensterman.

Muensterman, who’s averaging a team-best 24 points and 8.4 assists per game, was recently ranked as the top girls’ player in the state for the 2014 class. She’s also a Gatorade Player of the Year Three Pillar candidate.

She recently missed seven games due to a sprained ankle, but returned to the lineup on Thursday and scored 19 points to help Mater Dei beat Castle, 70-47. Muensterman famously helped Mater Dei win the Class 2A state title a season ago when 

to knock off Fort Wayne Luers in overtime.

Muensterman is the fourth player to join Indiana’s 2014 class, joining Michigan wing Jessica Walter, Ohio forward Amanda Cahill and highly-touted Illinois point guard Tyra Buss. It will be a reunion of sorts for Muensterman and Buss, who played together on the Indiana Elite AAU team last summer.

Link

Wow... That takes some large cojones to attempt some of those shots. DEEEEEEEP

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yep.  No wonder she scores so much, it's hard to guard someone that is in range as long as she's on the planet.

Her shot at 1:23 or so challenged Jordy's against MSU, and I'm pretty sure he shot that from China.

Wait there is seriously a Tyra buss news twitter account???

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep. And it does a pretty good job with updates each game. Probably catch few streams on it to. I'll have to dig up the link when the season starts. I watched a couple games last year. Must see.

Kelly Buss ‏@keltrack19 Oct

My baby girl @tbuss3 4x Tennis Sectional Champion! #neverbeenbeat #89-0 #burstingwithpride pic.twitter.com/w3D5wEt3Bn

#IHSA G-Tennis Sect @ Carbondale champions: TEAM Mt Carmel SINGLES Tyra Buss, Mt Carmel http://go.ihsa.org/r.asp?t=175391 

Tim Buss ‏@tbuss323h
@tbuss3 wins her first State Tennis match 6-0 6-0 against Atkenson from Palos Hills. She plays Christina Su from Normal U-High at 9:10

Kyle Buss ‏@klbuss48m

Tyra wins second round 6-1, 6-1 and is now in the round of 32 where she will play the #1 overall seed Alex Chatt, a Northwestern commit