Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) PG Tyra Buss to IUWBB

Why would a coach let a player shot from way out there when they're clearly other girls open?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="ChuckB" post="64727" timestamp="1398970223"]Why would a coach let a player shot from way out there when they're clearly other girls open?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Even though she shot from far out, she still made a high percentage of them. As long as she is without 3.37 miles of the hoop, she is still in range.

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="64682" timestamp="1398963496"]This girl has Jordan Hulls range.

I'm still trying to figure out how she wasn't a McD's AA, she can flat out play.[/quote]

I think the main reason she wasn't is because her competition was so weak. It really tarnished some of her crazy numbers. Also I don't think she played as much AAU or as well during AAU Tournaments. (No research, spewing what I think I heard from someone... Take this last part as a hinted guess at best.)

I think the main reason she wasn't is because her competition was so weak. It really tarnished some of her crazy numbers. Also I don't think she played as much AAU or as well during AAU Tournaments. (No research, spewing what I think I heard from someone... Take this last part as a hinted guess at best.)

I seem to remember reading that she played pretty well during AAU, but I could wrong on that.

Believe me, i know she has range. I saw her play the last 4 years. She is one heck of a ball player. I was at the game where she scored 66 points.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

She not only has 30 ft. range, quickness, and an incredible motor, she has a very high basketball iQ. Love to see what she can do when not having to score 40+ for her team to win.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app