Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO QB Chad Kelly to Ole Miss

Kelly wouldn't beat out Sudefled...If anything it would be back to the Roberson days where if one of them struggled the other one would come in. No use in transferring when he has one year left and and knows the playbook/coaching staff/players. Plus it would be hard to find a team where he would start right away.

Kelly said, "I'm considering Ole Miss, LSU, Virginia Tech and Indiana.  I will be making my official visit to Ole Miss Sunday night after the national championship game."

Kelly added that he's going to take his time but said he might make up his mind after this weekend.  Remember Bo Wallace played for East Mississippi and led the Lions to a national title. Wallace is completing his senior season at Ole Miss and the Rebels would love to have Kelly's experience in big games.

I really wanted Kelly, I think he would have done big things in Wilson's offense, especially if IU was successful in securing the UAB transfers. IU needs play makers. This wish was all predicated in Kelly maturing while playing at the JC level. Can't blame him for selecting Mississippi, they are one of the in programs at this time and he will have an opportunity to start there as well.