Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

Plans to sign late, which doesn't hurt our chances whatever they may be. Cuse may take themselves out of it as noted earlier. Looks like Mizzou is the team to beat.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/thomas-bryant-says-mizzou-working-hardest-plans-to-sign-late/

“I would say mostly Missouri is recruiting me the hardest,” the 6-foot-10, 235-pound Bryant said Monday by phone from Huntington (W.V.) Prep. “Syracuse is recruiting me but Missouri has been recruiting me real hard the latest.”

“They’re recruiting me a lot,” Bryant said of Mizzou. “I like the facilities, the facilities are beautiful and the people around there. And of course having coach Rob there is also a plus.”

Bryant will take an official visit to Indiana Oct. 3 and to Mizzou Oct. 10, with guards Isaiah Briscoe and Antonio Blakeney expected to make the Mizzou trip as well.

Plans to sign late, which doesn't hurt our chances whatever they may be. Cuse may take themselves out of it as noted earlier. Looks like Mizzou is the team to beat.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/thomas-bryant-says-mizzou-working-hardest-plans-to-sign-late/

“I would say mostly Missouri is recruiting me the hardest,” the 6-foot-10, 235-pound Bryant said Monday by phone from Huntington (W.V.) Prep. “Syracuse is recruiting me but Missouri has been recruiting me real hard the latest.”

“They’re recruiting me a lot,” Bryant said of Mizzou. “I like the facilities, the facilities are beautiful and the people around there. And of course having coach Rob there is also a plus.”

Bryant will take an official visit to Indiana Oct. 3 and to Mizzou Oct. 10, with guards Isaiah Briscoe and Antonio Blakeney expected to make the Mizzou trip as well.

Did Calapari leave Ky for Mazzou? :wink:

can we get Fulford?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Personally, I don't want him. Something doesn't feel right. Mizzou is a nobody basketball program. Doesn't add up even if this guy did coach at Huntington Prep.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Mizzou being a hot spot for basketball would be like Purdue suddenly getting 4 and 5 star players!

Doesn't happen except in fairy tales or through some other............means......

Something does not pass the "smell test"  !

Come on Bryant-----get thee to a real basketball school----IU!

If we get Juwan, Shake, and Bryant, Crean would completely destroy the "you can't make chicken salad out of chicken crap" theory. We would go from basically nothing for 2015 to a very big something in...what? 3-4 months?

Very big if though.

Just for discussion's sake, what if he does 2/3 of that?  Again, emphasis on if.  

Just for discussion's sake, what if he does 2/3 of that? Again, emphasis on if.

I'd still be happy. 3/3 would blow me away. 2 would be excellent with Shake, and a little more awesome with Bryant.

If we take a three man class, I'd lean toward Morgan, Shake, and Bryant.  I'd love to land a quality C.  Whether it would be Bryant or someone else, a good C puts me over the moon even if it's just that C and Morgan.  

Yeah Id be WAY more than happy with a two man class of Bryant and Morgan. Thats just what the team we have no needs.

Thomas "Boo Boo" Bryant...

Imagine gentlemen, Gus Johnson with the call, "YOGI TO BOO BOO FOR THE NASTY ALLEY OOP!" followed by something comparing the big ten championship trophy to a picnic basket and the two running away with it, etc.

This class will be Crean's last chance to make that epic sound byte a reality.

That sounds great, but has Yogi ever thrown an alley oop assist in his two years at IU? I really can't think of any. I think you may be on to something though with him facilitating more and shooting less.