Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) C Thomas Bryant to IU

Just saying this changed everything... All the players and Crean will stay because of this decision....Nate Is leaving and April will be on his way if there is another signing ... Priller will be next if we get another

Um...we need 1 to leave as it is now. Have any intel on that?

Just saying this changed everything... All the players and Crean will stay because of this decision....Nate Is leaving and April will be on his way if there is another signing ... Priller will be next if we get another

So who is leaving for TB's scholly spot? If April is next, why would he wait for another signing?

As others have said, someone needs to leave to make room for Bryant.  Nate is a walk on. Don't want to see April leave, he's got potential.  Priller...meh.

I don't think Crean was ever really going anywhere even without Bryant, Glass loves him so we'd probably have to get rid of Glass too.

It's already been covered but we need a scholarship to free up now, Ritchie has 0 effect on that.

As others have said, someone needs to leave to make room for Bryant. Nate is a walk on. Don't want to see April leave, he's got potential. Priller...meh.

this....

All things being equal, April would be my preference to stay over Priller. That being said, all things are likely not equal. Work ethic, etc, has been reported issues.

Welcome aboard TB!  We look forward to watching you patrol and protect the paint! Your presence alone upgrades our defense some and your leadership is much needed. You are going to have a blast being surrounded by three point shooters to kick out to and to open the middle for your thunder dunks.  Hoosier Nation awaits and the season can't get here soon enough!

Welcome aboard TB! We look forward to watching you patrol and protect the paint! Your presence alone upgrades our defense some and your leadership is much needed. You are going to have a blast being surrounded by three point shooters to kick out to and to open the middle for your thunder dunks. Hoosier Nation awaits and the season can't get here soon enough!

The biggest part of Bryant's game that gets overlooked is his passing out of the post. With shooters in Yogi, JBJ, Hartman, Z, and I believe a much improved shooter in Troy he will have a field day kicking the ball out. He also won't be doubled in the post and have room to work.

The biggest part of Bryant's game that gets overlooked is his passing out of the post. With shooters in Yogi, JBJ, Hartman, Z, and I believe a much improved shooter in Troy he will have a field day kicking the ball out. He also won't be doubled in the post and have room to work.

I agree.  I watched the high school tournament games and thought TB did a good job of not forcing things and passing out to shooters.  I get excited about the prospect of teams having to try to guard him one on one in the post because they can't lay off our shooters.  If Troy stays and develops a 3 point shot--look out!

Thomas Bryant coming to iu will push holt out of the spot he had played this whole year, which was being the guy to guard the big men in defense. I think hilt really shines in this spot and can't really play anywhere else, so I think he might actually regress this next year like Stanford Robinson because of thomas Bryant

Thomas Bryant coming to iu will push holt out of the spot he had played this whole year, which was being the guy to guard the big men in defense. I think hilt really shines in this spot and can't really play anywhere else, so I think he might actually regress this next year like Stanford Robinson because of thomas Bryant

Just curious as to why you think Holt can't play anywhere else- were you familiar w him in high school?