Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUMS - 2014 B1G Tournament

and if you still have a slight soccer buzz following this win, iums alum lee nguyen could get his first cap with the usmnt since 2007, fourth total.  usmnt plays colombia in london on espn, 2:45.  both sides brought a competitive group, should be an entertaining game.

go hoosiers

and if you still have a slight soccer buzz following this win, iums alum lee nguyen could get his first cap with the usmnt since 2007, fourth total.  usmnt plays colombia in london on espn, 2:45.  both sides brought a competitive group, should be an entertaining game.

go hoosiers

Don't these people know that some of us work on Fridays :angry:

The USA game is at Craven Cottage, right on the river Thames. It should be a neat atmosphere. Too bad Dempsey isn't on the roster this go-around, his best years were at Fulham.

no need to dvr it.  watchespn replays will have it available.  honduras and ecuador friendlies are there as well.

I'm not a fan of diva dempsey, though I do prefer to see him in the lineup while he's still one of our better creators.  time for diskerud to shine as a regular starter.  we're 8-1-3 in games he's started and outscoring opponents 33-10 in the minutes he's played.

collegesportsmadness.com/men-soccer/bracketology updated their tournament field prediction yesterday.  has ucla as 1-seed, indiana 2, notre dame 3.  gives msu the 9-seed and maryland 11.  also has northwestern, psu and osu in the field.  need to see how postseason tournaments play out of course, but we should be firmly in the conversation for a top 8 seed with the rpi of 6

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/mens-soccer/bracketology

our jerseys look red & white, not cream & crimson.  always hate seeing that.  why have school colors if you're not going to follow them.  our fight song states 'we will fight for the cream and crimson'.  the go big red chant needs to take a hike as well.   same tangent as committing to 'university of indiana'.  we're IU, not U of I, which is illinois, iowa, idaho.  accuracy means something.  I'm probably being anal, but the hypocrisy of wearing red & white jerseys and hearing the chant go big red when you're a university with a strong emphasis on tradition and 'fight for the cream and crimson'...it drives me crazy.

/rant

our jerseys look red & white, not cream & crimson. always hate seeing that. why have school colors if you're not going to follow them. our fight song states 'we will fight for the cream and crimson'. the go big red chant needs to take a hike as well. same tangent as committing to 'university of indiana'. we're IU, not U of I, which is illinois, iowa, idaho. accuracy means something. I'm probably being anal, but the hypocrisy of wearing red & white jerseys and hearing the chant go big red when you're a university with a strong emphasis on tradition and 'fight for the cream and crimson'...it drives me crazy.

/rant

Do any of our teams wear cream and crimson?

what a beaut!  I had a class with doody my senior year.  really cool guy.  happy to see him excelling on the field.

femi and thompson are fun to watch play.  so technical and composed, great vision.

hova- basketball and baseball on top of my head