Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) QB Tommy Stevens to PSU

This coaching staff continues to land very good talent on the offensive side of the ball. Even in years when they aren't getting all the breaks on the recruiting trail, they're good enough teachers to develop some fine players out of average talent. Now, if we can just get both the talent and teaching on the Defensive side of the ball, we'll start making waves.

GO IU!

High school ball is on! Tommy came up short last night. I try to look for stats for all of our commits, but it's a hit and miss. 

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2014/08/22/high-school-football-indiana/14456667/

Franklin Central 26, Decatur Central 21 --  DC's Tommy Stevens, an Indiana University recruit, passed for 265 yards and rushed for a TD.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2014/08/29/high-school-football-ben-davis-avon-pike-fishers-cathedral-carmel-southport-westfield/14820621/

Decatur Central 41, Perry Meridian 21 -- Tommy Stevens led the Hawks (1-1) to their first victory of the season over the Falcons (0-2). Stevens, a 2015 Indiana University commit, completed 11 of his 21 passes for 175 yards and finished with two touchdowns and one interception. Stevens added 76 yards and two touchdowns on the ground.

EDIT: Other sources have said he had 3/4 passing TDs. Solid night!

Have a game, Tommy

@JeffRabjohns: Indiana QB commit Tommy Stevens rushed for 225 yds, 2 TDs, threw for a TD tonight in 34-0 win. Player profile: http://t.co/7vh18TUzM8

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

ruh roh.... 

Jake Brown ‏@Jake_Brown  6m6 minutes ago
Through my binoculars from the press box it looks like #Indiana QB commitment Tommy Stevens is on the #NotreDame sideline.

Apparently it was him..

Anna Hickey @AnnaHScout  ·  13h 
Quick note on #IU QB 3-star 2015 commit Tommy Stevens' visit to #NotreDame today.

I'm not to worried. Notre Dame had about 8 unofficial visitors in yesterday that were committed elsewhere. I guess that's how Kelly rolls.

ND already has Zaire on the bench as a RS Freshman and a high 4 star (DeShone Kizer) that will RS this year.

If I'm committed somewhere and ND wants to let me watch a big game from the sidelines, can't say I blame the kid. Even if I personally would tell them to eff off

Yeah he was visiting with coaches and other teammates who are all big ND fans I guess. No offense to this kid, but ND had another QB committed elsewhere (PSU, Brandon Wimbush) visiting Saturday and he is probably the only take of any QB left out there for ND. Stevens doesn't really fit Kelly's offense. I would much rather steal a recruit from James "Scumbag" Franklin than IU anyway. 

Yeah he was visiting with coaches and other teammates who are all big ND fans I guess. No offense to this kid, but ND had another QB committed elsewhere (PSU, Brandon Wimbush) visiting Saturday and he is probably the only take of any QB left out there for ND. Stevens doesn't really fit Kelly's offense. I would much rather steal a recruit from James "Scumbag" Franklin than IU anyway.

Just curious, why is he a "scumbag"?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app