Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Minnesota looks quite athletic to me.

Remember Gabe Kalscheur. 4/4 from 3 first half.

Coffey
J Murphy
Kalscheur
Oturu
Stockman from Louisville
McBrayer

Some dude named Omersa. I like how he plays.

Anyway, I’m left kind of impressed by Minnesota’s potential.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Coffey
J Murphy
Kalscheur
Oturu
Stockman from Louisville
McBrayer

They get Curry back in 4-6 weeks. If he is healthy they will be even deeper

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh okay. I was going to be upset. I know Illinois and Georgetown are down right now... but I wouldn’t have figured that down. Plus GTown has Mac McClung. And YouTube said he was the best.

They also have James Akinjo who was a recruit I liked that I’ll keep an eye on.

Coffey
J Murphy
Kalscheur
Oturu
Stockman from Louisville
McBrayer

Kalscheur wasn’t highly recruited coming out of HS. Biggest offers were Minny and Pitt with Bowling Green, N Dakota, N Iowa and Drake to follow. Through 2 games, he is 7 of 9 from downtown

Georgia plays Temple tonight on espn3 if anyone is interested. In this basketball thread I will be posting a lot of games that involve Georgia so if you want to make Diet Coke jokes, deflection jokes , or any other please get them out of the way tonight so when they play again and I post an update people can treat Georgia like another team that post about that.

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Georgia plays Temple tonight on espn3 if anyone is interested. In this basketball thread I will be posting a lot of games that involve Georgia so if you want to make Diet Coke jokes, deflection jokes , or any other please get them out of the way tonight so when they play again and I post an update people can treat Georgia like another team that post about that. emoji41.png

Diet Coke Ad with lots of clapping. 

Covering two of the prerequisite basics in one post!

Georgia plays Temple tonight on espn3 if anyone is interested. In this basketball thread I will be posting a lot of games that involve Georgia so if you want to make Diet Coke jokes, deflection jokes , or any other please get them out of the way tonight so when they play again and I post an update people can treat Georgia like another team that post about that.

The pilot was distracted by him mouth kissing his college aged son. Ok I am good. In all honesty I wish them luck and hope they make UK life hell in the coming years.

49 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Georgia plays Temple tonight on espn3 if anyone is interested. In this basketball thread I will be posting a lot of games that involve Georgia so if you want to make Diet Coke jokes, deflection jokes , or any other please get them out of the way tonight so when they play again and I post an update people can treat Georgia like another team that post about that. emoji41.png

Image result for deflection gif

49 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

OK, I'm done.

118240967_Georgiazonedefense.jpg.d5c24ca7a9d8b42a4495757d5b19df78.jpg