Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

You think IU will be ranked after beating Chicago State and Montana State? I don’t think so. I can definitely see it after beating Marquette and Arkansas though

CBS rankings top 25 plus 1 has us 25.

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

I’d be surprised

Surprised if they will be ranked or if CBS sports has them ranked?

Many voters don't pay a whole lot of attention to which generic opponent a team plays, but how the score looks.  Plus, we may have only been minimal votes away, which wouldn't take much to make up.

Just now, HoosierHoops1 said:

Surprised if they will be ranked or if CBS sports has them ranked?

Many voters don't pay a whole lot of attention to which generic opponent a team plays, but how the score looks.  Plus, we may have only been minimal votes away, which wouldn't take much to make up.

I don’t pay attention to CBS sports rankings. Yes I’d be surprised if they’re ranked on Monday. But one never knows

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I don’t pay attention to CBS sports rankings. Yes I’d be surprised if they’re ranked on Monday. But one never knows

I'm not too worried about it either way but I think it's possible depending on who loses today and tomorrow

5 hours ago, biteoftheapple said:

I could care less if we get ranked. This early it means very little. Just keep winning is all I want, personally

I always want to be ranked.  It means more exposure, better for recruiting