Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

So far.

Barrett is as good as I thought he was. #1 pick in NBA draft.

Williamson is better than I thought he was. And I thought he was really good. Top 5 NBA pick.

Reddish..... idk. Not sold yet but he is playing better than I expected. Top 13 pick.

Trey Jones is very good in his own right.

Jack White is Duke’s McBob.

Bolden isn’t incredible but he gets it done.

Delaurier isn’t too good.

BUT overall, Barrett, Williamson, Jones, and Reddish is just plain silly. Especially Barrett.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Duke is soo good. I’m worried how bad that game could (will?) go for us

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think we'll keep it closer than most think. We have a coach who actually knows how to...coach. Makes a big difference. We'll certainly keep it closer than UK. Our D is MUCH better than Kentucky's defense....if you can call it that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think we'll keep it closer than most think. We have a coach who actually knows how to...coach. Makes a big difference. We'll certainly keep it closer than UK. Our D is MUCH better than Kentucky's defense....if you can call it that.

I hope you’re right. I just don’t see us keeping it within 20 on the road against this team. I realize it’s only one game and I’m a natural pessimist with the IU b-ball I’ve seen, so just my humble opinion

10 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

The keys to beating this Duke team start with solid, active team defense. Moving the ball and making them work hard on theier end and getting their guys in foul trouble. It’s going to take the best game we can muster, especially on the road. 

2 minutes ago, HoosierX said:

So apparently college basketball rules on number of steps doesn't apply to Duke?  Have seen 3-4 travels that haven't been called in the 5 minutes I've watched.

This isn't a college game. Half the players on this court won't attend a class after Christmas.

I have never seen UK get humiliated like this.

Courtesy o
Courtesy of MemphisHoosier on Oct. 29.  We later learned Gelon is at Trinity JUCO

For those that track former players, a few quick updates courtesy of Verbal Commits http://verbalcommits.com/schools/indiana

Sophomores

• Ethan Lasko: Walk-On at Manhattan this year

Juniors

• Jeremiah April: Scholarship at D2 Wheeling Jesuit (West Virginia)
  • Grant Gelon: Unknown (I wonder if he walked away from the sport?)
  • Curtis Jones: Scholarship at Oklahoma State

Seniors

• Harrison Niego: Scholarship at D2 Hillsdale (Michigan)
  • Emmitt Holt: Scholarship at Providence

And ron Patterson ended up at Syracuse, or IUPUI