Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

This isn't America. The Chinese criminal system is rough. They will be lucky to get out in a few weeks. There are two funny things about this. UCLA hands are tied. They can't provide extra benefits to buy these items to assist the kids. The second papa Ball. He opens his mouth his kid is looking at 3-10 years legitimately. He pissed off the Chinese his kid won't see the light of day for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

This isn't America. The Chinese criminal system is rough. They will be lucky to get out in a few weeks. There are two funny things about this. UCLA hands are tied. They can't provide extra benefits to buy these items are pay to assist the kids. The second papa Ball. He opens his mouth his kid is looking at 3-10 years legitimately. He pissed off the Chinese his kid won't see the light of day for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

With these being high profile athletes the US diplomats will be diplomating to get these kids released.  I'll be surprised if they actually serve any real time.  The Chinese system is definitely harsher than the US but these kids won't see that.  I've witnessed the Korean system and it's messy for certain offenses.  I'm sure the Chinese is no walk in the park either.  They'll make a spectacle out of it but will be handled swiftly.  Public apologies, some scares, and an agreement behind the scenes. 

That is an old school criminal justice system they messed with. Looks like the Balls will get knocked back a few notches.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

‘You ain’t a big baller if you ain’t shoplifting some Louis Vitton’

With these being high profile athletes the US diplomats will be diplomating to get these kids released.  I'll be surprised if they actually serve any real time.  The Chinese system is definitely harsher than the US but these kids won't see that.  I've witnessed the Korean system and it's messy for certain offenses.  I'm sure the Chinese is no walk in the park either.  They'll make a spectacle out of it but will be handled swiftly.  Public apologies, some scares, and an agreement behind the scenes. 

I doubt they will too if Lavar keeps his mouth shut. They won't be out for probably a few weeks at best. If Lavar talks they won't make it easy on them I am sure.

I doubt they will too if Lavar keeps his mouth shut. They won't be out for probably a few weeks at best. If Lavar talks they won't make it easy on them I am sure.

Maybe Lavar's next signature shoe can have prison stripes on them. . Marketing 101.