Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I stayed up past my bedtime to catch some of the Nebraska vs UCLA game.  Alonzo Ball looked like a veteran and TJ Leaf was shooting lights out.  Looks like UCLA is for real.

Yeah they look legit. Watched the Texas A&M game. Ball is pretty damn good player, reminds me a little bit of Lavine but a better shooter. Also think A&M is better than their ranking. A lot of size there

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

'Tis the season for ankle injuries.

Michigan State’s frontline has been plagued by injuries since the start of the preseason.  On Thursday, Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo announced that the injury bug has struck again, this time biting the one player the Spartans can’t afford to lose. Miles Bridges, the ultra-talented freshman forward, will miss a couple of weeks due to an ankle injury, according to Chris Solari of the Detroit Free Press.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Michigan State’s frontline has been plagued by injuries since the start of the preseason.  On Thursday, Michigan State head coach Tom Izzo announced that the injury bug has struck again, this time biting the one player the Spartans can’t afford to lose. Miles Bridges, the ultra-talented freshman forward, will miss a couple of weeks due to an ankle injury, according to Chris Solari of the Detroit Free Press.

Wonder if part of it happened in the Duke game.

Wow. Wonder when that happened?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners