Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Ucla is legit I have undervalued ball. I knew leaf would be a stud. Definitely have a shot a getting to the final 4

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I stayed up past my bedtime to catch some of the Nebraska vs UCLA game.  Alonzo Ball looked like a veteran and TJ Leaf was shooting lights out.  Looks like UCLA is for real.

When you keep getting that level of talent it's just a matter of time. No matter the coaching. And he is a better coach than he's giving credit for. Not great but much better than this board wants to admit. The down years I think is managing that chemistry of ball hogs.

Ball and Leaf go a long way in helping the chemistry.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

On 11/24/2016 at 2:44 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Sycamores just got robbed. Iowa st wins by 2 and the trees didn't get one 50/50 call in the last 2 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That was bad.  The charges were ridiculous! Also, they lost the next 2 but just barely.  Tough stretch for my Trees!

I love us at home. UNC has size to punish us. If Berry gets hot from 3 then things will be tough.

They have numerous players that can hurt us. Berry, Jackson, Meeks, Bradley. Others with potential with Hicks, Williams, etc, etc.

For having "down" recruiting for several years by their standards they have a formidable team, even after losing 2 superstars.

Impressive.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners