Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I'm trying to go. Ticket prices on a steady decline on StubHub. If they're hovering around $30-$35ish on Sunday I'm making my roommate go with me.

Just be weary of the seating chart don't want you stuck in the UK section lol I imagine it will be filled with BBN anyways.

Could there be something in this story/situation that finally gets Slimy Calipari busted and run from the Slimecats?

Whether it does or not, my money is on this kid never playing a minute of NCAA sanctioned basketball.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24801563/aau-coach-skal-labissieres-guardian-asked-how-to-profit-from-prospect

I've never been to Kentucky or any part of Indiana south of Terre Haute, but just reading posts on IU message boards is enough to convince me to stay away until UK basketball gets nuked. Then I'm going to go down there, strut around and ask them how their basketball team is doing while being as big of a jackass as possible. 

I'm not really sure why.  The UK fans are everywhere- not sure if their '72 Gremlins only made it this far south, or.... But, people around here did not like Knight, and Louisville is closer than Purdue, so I think they kind of defaulted to that.  It's pretty frustrating the amount of UK fans, because they tend to be more obnoxious (surprise!!).  Purdue fans just kind of hide in the shadows and hope nobody notices them. 

LOL, I agree about the Purdue fans. Anyway here  on the Ohio line we have the typical Indiana UK fans and a large contingent of Ohio St fans who are about as bad.

In the same area, Reb and I can confirm his comment!

Anyone been to "jimtown bar" in Evansville? I found it online but never have gone.. Apparently an all IU bar coated floor to ceiling in glorious Hoosier memorabilia. Sounds like a place I need to check out

Anyone been to "jimtown bar" in Evansville? I found it online but never have gone.. Apparently an all IU bar coated floor to ceiling in glorious Hoosier memorabilia. Sounds like a place I need to check out

Yessir. Nothing but IU fans as well. It's not in the greatest part of Evansville, but if you like being surrounded by candy stripes, there ya go.

Sent from my iPhoney. Yo.

LOL, I agree about the Purdue fans. Anyway here on the Ohio line we have the typical Indiana UK fans and a large contingent of Ohio St fans who are about as bad.

Definitely agree with you! My cousin got transferred near OSU and developed an intense hatred of Buckeyes lol

When Hanner Perea isn't practicing or studying, he should spend his time watching film on Montrelz (sp?) Harrell on Louisville. Similar build, similar athleticism, but that kid plays like it's the last time he's ever going to play.

Don't get me wrong, after two exhibitions and one real game I'm happy with what Hanner has done, just saying he could learn some things watching Harrell.