Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

37 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Iowa up 21 with 5:30 to go. Maryland looked like they didn’t even want to be there tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They didnt look like they wanted to be there against us I thought. Which was really what frightened me.  Don’t think they are that good. Hopefully we can beat them in Bloomington 

They did look like they wanted to be there against us I thought. Which was really what frightened me.  Don’t think they are that good. Hopefully we can beat them in Bloomington 

Like most teams they seem to be a totally different team on the road. I think they have the highest ceiling of any B1G team and they were my pick before the year to win the B1G. Coaching was and is still a big question mark

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just got home from a big auburn 2nd grade team win and about to fire up the dvr and watch the Hoosiers win. Only thing better then watching college basketball all day is watching college basketball all day after a resume building win by IU.

College basketball is the biggest knee jerk reaction sport by any fanbases. Wisky is about to win their 2nd road win in the B1G. Wisky was left for dead in non conference by their own fans and others. 2 of the 5 roads wins in the entire conference belong to the Badgers. Not nearly a trash team like people thought they would be

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Northwestern up 15 at half against Nebraska. Our favorite Lacrosse player has 12

He may be the best 4 year Lacrosse/grad transfer D1 basketball player ever.

Cuse/Virginia tied at 35 with 5:24 to play....
In the second half.

I can admit when I was wrong and I said Virginia would be a top 15 team this year. Looks like I’m going to be wrong