Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

In case anyone wanted to know... Indiana has 75-1 odds to win the NIT. UNC has the best chances at 12-1. Followed by Illinois and Rutgers at 15-1.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Good to see someone loving college basketball enough to post about the NIT. Here is a latest bracket projection for the NIT. It’s from 7 days ago

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2020/1/2/21045619/nit-bracketology-rutgers-depaul-ncaa-tournament-bubble-unc-roy-williams

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Good to see someone loving college basketball enough to post about the NIT. Here is a latest bracket projection for the NIT. It’s from 7 days ago

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2020/1/2/21045619/nit-bracketology-rutgers-depaul-ncaa-tournament-bubble-unc-roy-williams

NIT might be more interesting than the NCAA tourney. Maybe we can get UNC, Indiana, UCLA, Purdue, Wisconsin, Illinois, Georgia and a couple others in. Make it a party.

NIT might be more interesting than the NCAA tourney. Maybe we can get UNC, Indiana, UCLA, Purdue, Wisconsin, Illinois, Georgia and a couple others in. Make it a party.

Not sure if UCLA gets invited to the party. Stanford would be my way early prediction to win it

Not sure if UCLA gets invited to the party. Stanford would be my way early prediction to win it

I think Stanford is at 75-1 odds as well. Some others are Notre Dame at 20-1, Georgia at 30-1, UConn, Minnesota and Purdue at 50-1, Arky and Louisiana Tech at 100-1.

54 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Has anyone else watched the Journey yet. Just finished watching it. All I can say is wow. So emotional

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Consistently one of the best shows on TV. BTN’s production quality is typically pretty bad, but they kill it on this show for football and basketball every week.