Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Definitely not 11th best and I’m sure they will start falling down in the Ken Pom rankings but they are definitely still in the top 55 somewhere between 40-55 range in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Purdue is gonna have some difficulty finishing the season over .500.

Indiana recruited Garza and Carton. Those 2 would have really helped.

Speaking of Brooks, if he came to Indiana and was having the season he is having, social media would be relentless that it’s Indiana’s fault. Curious to see how his career progresses. If anything his numbers are lessening.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Worth thinking if he would pull a Charles Matthews route if UK brings in a solid 2020 class. Interesting times ahead for BBN

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Carlton Bragg is never good news.
Gonna get ugly when he’s done with hoops.

Not sure what happened, but Vante Hendrix got in JaQuan Lyle’s face and as he was subbed out, walked right up the Pit ramp to the locker room.
From Twitter today

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Carlton Bragg is never good news.

Gonna get ugly when he’s done with hoops.

28 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Not sure what happened, but Vante Hendrix got in JaQuan Lyle’s face and as he was subbed out, walked right up the Pit ramp to the locker room.
From Twitter today

JaQuan Lyle, just like Carlton Bragg, is never good news.

1 hour ago, Hardwood83 said:

UVa will win some games just on D, but man the couple times I've seen them they are ugly on offense. Really struggle to score. 

Yup. And unlike UK, where you know they’re gonna get better because they have talented guys who just aren’t cohesive yet, UVA has a real deficit of skill and talent. I’m not sure how they beat really good  teams.