Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, HoosierDYT said:

Of course there are exceptions, but I’m not a fan of neutral court matchups. College basketball is so great because of the passionate fans. So I’d love to see the tournament committee begin to place much more emphasis on big road victories, and hopefully it’d incentivize teams to schedule more road gameS

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agree. Ive never been to a Pacer playoff game when the place is rockin but Bankers Life is pretty dull in the Crossroads or B1G tourneys Ive attended.

Whoever the analyst is on the Minn-Ok St just said, swear to God, “X’s And O’’s don’t win games. They don’t. It’s playing the game the way you want to play the game.”  Awesome insight.  Let me try that one. “Shooting doesn’t result In points. It doesn’t. It’s releasing the ball in the direction of the rim.”