Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

247 composite top 6 players with the most minutes in the game

Utah 2018 class 2019 class
40th nationally 46th

Gach-121 Jones-113
Allen-129 Jantunen-213
Battin-227
Thioune-268

Kentucky 2018. 2019
2. 2
Montgomery-9 Maxey-10
Hagans-12 Whitney-11
Quickley-22 Brooks-24

Richards-2017 ( 18)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wouldn’t say that means much. With the little amount of players they will have leaving, Cal is surprisingly setting them up to be fairly old next season. They definitely need to answer their shooting problem.

Has Creaning hit Georgia?    From Evan Daniels.
Source: Georgia forward Amanze Ngumezi is in the NCAA Transfer Portal. Averaged 6.1 PPG & 2.4 RPG.

To be fair I heard he gave the kid a drive by handshake. The kid had no clue how to take the handshake. So he shows up for practice the next day, and it was plenty awkward. Crean beat him in a game of horse. The kid finally realized he was getting Creaned when during the game of HORSE Crean only turned the ball over 3 times. When it was all over Crean was off to the next town to visit the local Rec league recruiting.

IMG_2400.jpg

el fin

Just want to announce this. I am cheering hard for purdue to destroy butler this Saturday. I am growing tired of butler fans and purdue is struggling a bit. Dont hate me

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s a cold day in Hades the day I root for Purdoo. They are the worst. They will always be the worst. Maybe with some personnel changes I MIGHT pull for them in a head to head against pUKe, but not currently. In fact I’d enjoy it if they had the opportunity to stomp Purdoo right now. I’ll really enjoy it if Butler takes them down. You won’t see me any more angry than you will if we don’t beat those turds this year.

Anybody watching this Maryland game?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Maryland looks horrible. Seton Hall blocking everything they put up in the paint but they’re within striking distance.

What was up with dude getting hit in the face and no foul called?

Maryland looks horrible. Seton Hall blocking everything they put up in the paint but they’re within striking distance.

What was up with dude getting hit in the face and no foul called?

There is just some ugly ball right now at various times with good teams. 9 min to go in the game and it’s 38-29. UConn was ugly but this is Seton Hall without Powell. They have 29 points.

I’ve never understood why fans like him and networks hire him. There aren’t enough drugs on the planet to make him tolerable. It’s clear all his colleagues can’t stand him either. Utter nonsense and rambling for two hours

I can’t do it man. I’d rather listen to Dook Vitale than Walton. Ugh, he drives me bonkers