Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Virginia will lose monday unless they get bailed out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

You sound mad. How long have you watched the ncaa tournament? Do you think this is the first time in the history of the ncaa tourney that a controversy call has decided an outcome of game? Crappy calls happen all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

20 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Virginia will lose monday unless they get bailed out.

If they play Texas Tech, I want a Virginia loss. If they play Michigan State, I want a Virginia win.

If they play Texas Tech, I want a Virginia loss. If they play Michigan State, I want a Virginia win.
I sort of agree and i dont like pearl. However, Virginia has been incredibly lucky. I will root against them Monday either way.

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

He’s mad because he had a whole list of things to bash Virginia on lined up typed out ready to hit send and they won and he had to erase and hope and pray they lose Monday. Regardless if they lose Monday they just proved(not that they had to prove anything to anyone) that they are an elite program that can contend for a national title

People cry about being lucky. But what’s that saying. The harder I work the luckier I seem to be

34 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

I guess you missed the double dribble by jerome?

I didn't miss Hunter getting the crap fouled out of him every time he touched the ball in the second half. There were plenty of things missed throughout the game. The double dribble just happened at the end of the game so it was magnified. 

I'm sincerely curious what is about Virginia that you don't like? I'm not being a jerk but seriously baffled.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

I hate their pace of play on offense. I’ve always said it didn’t translate to tournament success but here they are. I’m eating my own words.

5 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

It was a foul. However, a national championship participant can’t be decided on that. Guy didn’t deserve the foul call anyway. He was fading away on the shot

The shot missed by maybe a 1/2 inch and he was bumped during his shooting motion, so yes he deserved it.

It was a foul. However, a national championship participant can’t be decided on that. Guy didn’t deserve the foul call anyway. He was fading away on the shot

Why can’t a national participant be decided that way? Whether Guy was fading away or not, the defender has to give him room to come down. On the sideline angle you can clearly see Brown go into him as he’s reaching his peak.

22 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

You sound mad. How long have you watched the ncaa tournament? Do you think this is the first time in the history of the ncaa tourney that a controversy call has decided an outcome of game? Crappy calls happen all the time.

Throughout the whole game.

7 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

He wasn't fading away, that's why the foul was called because the defender slid under him and bumped him