Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

If he changed his name to Mika Daumvoska, I'm sure Fraschilla would believe it.

Even dual-citizenship could get him picked in the 1st round at least. 

Things going downhill fast at Northwestern.  Been in a freefall ever since they made the dance.  In the seven days since the season ended, three players (Ash, Falzon, and Benson) have announced they are transferring.  Will be eligible immediately as grad transfers.  Ash was their team captain this year.

None of three are particularly good but would have likely be in the mix for decent minutes this season (particularly Benson).  With graduating seniors and transfers, they will be returning about 30% of their scoring next year.

33 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Things going downhill fast at Northwestern.  Been in a freefall ever since they made the dance.  In the seven days since the season ended, three players (Ash, Falzon, and Benson) have announced they are transferring.  Will be eligible immediately as grad transfers.  Ash was their team captain this year.

None of three are particularly good but would have likely be in the mix for decent minutes this season (particularly Benson).  With graduating seniors and transfers, they will be returning about 30% of their scoring next year.

Watch him pull a painter and be even better next year. Basketball is crazy. 

3 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

Interesting, I was just wondering what the heck happened at Northwestern.  They were definitely trending up after their NCAA bid, as they had a good recruiting class after that year.

Water finds its level I guess.

Has this been discussed at all?  Apparently Calipari has interest in the UCLA job.
https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/3/20/18274638/ucla-bruins-basketball-kentucky-wildcats-john-calipari-steve-alford

He’s had “interest” in several jobs. But I do think it would be a lot better for CBB as UCLA would be good again.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app