Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

So this is the one thing the NCAA is getting right?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I don’t care if they are getting it right or not. This is what it is. Either deal with it or stop watching. Pretty simple

1 hour ago, hoosierdogg said:

That Murray State - Belmont game was fun to watch.  Morant is for real.  Ford Center in Evansville packed for a Ohio Valley championship in a Missouri Valley team arena.  Impressive Racers fan base made the trip.  Hopefully this doesn't mess up the Hoosier's dance card.   

Went again tonight, it was awesome! Ja Morant is probably the 2nd or 3rd best player in college basketball behind Zion and Daum. Future All-Star PG. They could upset a 4-6 seed in the tournament for sure. I live in Evansville so I hope Walter McCarty can turn the Aces into a program like Murray State. The fans complain a lot but they are loud and have fun.

I don't think Belmont gets it. They didn't really beat anybody in the non conference slate. Lost to Purdue-the only NCAA Tournament team they'll play. It is really tough for mid-majors to be at large teams. You have to schedule a tough non conference slate and hope you win some of those games. Belmont played and beat UCLA-but they are not a tournament team. 

3 hours ago, jbell833 said:

Mark my words, both Duke and Kentucky WILL NOT make it out of the first weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

IF Zion and Reid Travis are still out you may be right. I think both are coming back next week. 

How far can LSU go this year? Overrated or for real? (Before it gets vacated).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They have some talented guys. However, I personally think the $EC is weak as hell too. I think Tennessee reached its peak in December. Miss St has been ranked and I’ve always thought were overrated. pUKe isn’t as good as their ranking says imo

They have some talented guys. However, I personally think the $EC is weak as hell too. I think Tennessee reached its peak in December. Miss St has been ranked and I’ve always thought were overrated. pUKe isn’t as good as their ranking says imo

Watching Tennessee, I just don’t see a team that’s going to make a run. Are they gassed? They have some talented upperclassmen but just seem off.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26213289/lsu-fans-deride-ad-sec-title-clinching-rout

Wtf. He got caught cheating you idiots. I get being upset about the kid, but no one should defend Wade. 

SEC and their fans are so accustomed and comfortable with cheating. They don’t know what integrity is.